Families wishing to enroll their child(ren) at EFIB must
- Register on EDUKA (see the tutorial)
- Complete the health form: by clicking here
Once you have created your access to EDUKA, you will be able to register one or more children.
Once completed, the health form must be sent to the International French School of Berne :
by mail to the following address : Jubiläumsstrasse 93-95, CH-3005 Berne
by e-mail to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
EFIB will send you an acknowledgement of receipt and an invoice for the first registration fee to be paid immediately to confirm your registration. The registration fee is non-refundable. If this is your first child enrolled, you will also receive an invoice for the deposit to be paid by the date mentioned.
It is essential that any health problem of the child be reported to the school by means of the health form so that possible arrangements can be made (care protocol, integration of a handicapped child, treatment administered at school, etc.).
To be admitted to the kindergarten, a child must be clean, including during nap time.
For students already enrolled at EFIB
The re-enrollment campaign for students already enrolled at EFIB begins in March. Families will receive a re-enrollment form. In order to ensure the student’s registration for the following school year, this form must be returned by the date indicated. Re-enrollment fees are billed in early July and must be paid by August 15. All applications for enrollment and re-enrollment are subject to the financial conditions in effect for the school year in question.
The fees are set each year by the members of the Management Committee and the General Assembly of the AEFB (Association de l’École Française de Berne) who vote on the fees for the coming school year. The parents who send their children to EFIB decide on the amount of the tuition fees on the proposal of the Management Committee. Tuition fees are normally billed in three installments. The first instalment is on the October quarterly invoice, the second on the January quarterly invoice and the third on the April quarterly invoice.
Before deciding to enroll your child at EFIB, you have the opportunity to visit our premises located in Bern, Jubiläumstrasse 93-95.
Please contact us at email@example.com to make an appointment and we will be happy to introduce you to our school.
For any pedagogical questions, please contact the headmaster by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"If J and P are blossoming today, it is because they had the chance to cross your path - understanding, benevolence are definitely part of you - Thank you a thousand times. S and S"
"We would like to thank the EFB from the bottom of our hearts for the valuable support given to our L and T children in their academic learning, but also in their lives. EFB was for them a place that allowed them to evolve, to grow and especially to blossom. Thank you so much! S-G Family"
"We are about to leave for new horizons in South America. We have had a great three years at and with EFIB. Not only have our daughters A and N learned so much, but they have also gone to school every day with great enthusiasm and motivation inspired by the entire EFIB team.... What better way to teach a child than with knowledge and joy? EFIB has been totally successful in both respects and we thank you immensely. ...We wish EFIB a very good future, we will keep a great memory of it and, who knows, we may return one day. AP"
“Dear ladies and gentlemen of EFIB – Thank you for welcoming L and J to your school! When we arrived, L did not speak French (and J was without practice). We are grateful to the intrepid direction of the school for taking on our anglophone children, to their excellent teachers, and all the patient staff who have been so supportive and Kind! Best regards, the B.”
5 good reasons to enroll at EFIB
A STRONG INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION
- Open to all, more than 25 different nationalities;
- An ambitious modern language policy offering early and reinforced learning of German and English;
- Preparation of students for certifications (Cambridge, Goethe, DELF);
- Specific teaching of French for non-French speaking students.
VARIOUS PROJECTS AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Sports and cultural activities;
- Snow days devoted to winter sports;
- Green class or show at the end of the year;
- Numerous optional extracurricular activities (languages, science, dance, cooking, creative arts, downhill skiing, etc.)
- Very competitive tuition fees compared to private and/or international schools and Swiss nurseries;
- Parents of students involved in the rigorous management of the school;
- Possibility of tax deduction of school fees;
- Possibility of obtaining scholarships for French nationals.
- Integration into kindergarten (from 2.5 years of age), elementary school and middle school
- Continuous care: 7:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (upon request);
- Food service offered;
- Library offering a wide range of multilingual literature;
- Modern computer equipment.
THE EXCELLENCE OF THE STAFF AND TEACHING
- A school on a human scale, offering conditions conducive to learning and respect for all;
- A qualified and continuously trained staff, dedicated to the success of all;
- A teaching program that complies with the requirements of the French national education system.
We talk about us