Continuing your studies in high school after the third year at EFIB
For the continuation of your child’s education at the Lycée, the International
School of Berne offers you a proven solution that has proven itself and whose effectiveness and results are recognized internationally.
Do you know the CNED (National Center for Distance Learning)?
The CNED offers training designed by teachers of the French national education system in strict compliance with official programs.
The International French School of Berne accompanies
the student in CNED schooling by a teacher tutoring of several hours
several hours per week throughout the year. For more information, please contact the management of the International French School of Berne directly..
The CNED offers solutions that are increasingly adapted to
expatriation and schooling outside of France, thanks to the development
thanks to the development of its offer:
- Flexibility of the distance learning offer:
complete classes and à la carte courses in official or free courses.
- Complementary international schooling: for French or French-speaking students who wish to prepare for further studies in the French education system or to maintain and develop a link with the French language and culture (distance and online teaching of three basic French subjects, in addition to local schooling).
- Digital: middle and high school courses available in digital format to meet the needs of partner institutions and mobile use (tablets, PCs, smartphones, etc.).
- Hybridization: in-person and distance learning courses, within the framework of pedagogical collaboration agreements, in order to support and develop the network of schools with a French program abroad.
- Partnerships: with the French establishments of the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE) and the French Secular Mission (MLF) in order to ensure the continuity of the French education offer in all contexts, including major crises.
- Quality approach: implementation of an accreditation based on a commitment to quality, in partnership with the French Secular Mission (MLF) for foreign schools using CNED materials and teaching methods.